Xvid 1.3.1 released
This is Xvid 1.3.1 bugfix release. It fixes and replaces the previous 1.3.0 stable release.
Changes since 1.3.0:
- Enabled noexec stack for both elf and elf32 obj format for better NASM compatibility
- Fixed edging bug for non-mod16 image dimensions
- Generated configure scripts with more up-to-date autconf version
- Fixed error with pthread check in configure.in script
- Disabled rgb_flip for MFT decoder
- Modified icon/gui graphics for better visibility
- Changed VC8 project files to use static LIBCMT runtime
You want to be always up to date? Be informed about new features and the latest Xvid releases: just enter your e-mail address below and subscribe to our newsletter!