Xvid 1.3.2 is out!
This is Xvid 1.3.2 bugfix release. It fixes and replaces the previous 1.3.1 stable release.
Changes since 1.3.1:
- Updated implementation of IDCT/FDCT to match error spec of MMX/SSE code
- Added "make info" to unix Makefile
- Removed debian directory from release tarballs
- Made multi-threading (pthread support) switchable at compile time
- Minor GUI changes
- GUI cosmetics
- Updated MSVC project files with seperate build configs for MFT-enabled binary
You want to be always up to date? Be informed about new features and the latest Xvid releases: just enter your e-mail address below and subscribe to our newsletter!