Xvid 1.1.2 released
This release is Xvid 1.1.2 bugfix release. It fixes and replaces previous Xvid 1.1.1 release.
Changes since 1.1.1:
- Fixed typo in xvid.c
- Updated bitstream.h to fix the previous faulty non-aligned bitstream buffers fix
Changes since 1.1.0:
- Fixed bug when frame-drop (N-VOP) feature is used in combination with packed B-frames
- Fix for premature EOF in xvid_decraw example
- Fixed potential crash on Intel EMT64 architecture
- Several fixes for IA64 platform (patch by Thomas Koeckerbauer)
- Fix for visual_object_verid vs. video_object_layer_verid problem
- Ensure intervening bytes are preserved in BitstreamInit()
- Prevent segfault when encoding application calls compress_end with NULL codec context (PerfectDark at yandex dot ru)
- Profile definitions updates
- Add missing debug.c
You want to be always up to date? Be informed about new features and the latest Xvid releases: just enter your e-mail address below and subscribe to our newsletter!