Xvid 1.2.2 released
This release is Xvid 1.2.2 bugfix release. It is API compatible with the previous 1.2.1 stable release. This release contains important, security-related fixes. Update is highly recommended.
Changes since 1.2.1:
- Workaround for nasm bug with Mach-O/OSX target
- Fix for missing resync marker range check (reported by IBM X-Force. Thanks go to John McDonald and Christopher Valasek)
- Improved precision for RGB<->YUV conversions
- Fix for potential RGB24 access violation
- Updated compiler options for Apple PPC target
- Fixed MSVC6 projects to work for path names with spaces
- Updated mingw makefile
- Bugfix for wrong handling of xvidcore XVID_ERR_MEMORY return code (reported by IBM X-Force. Thanks to John McDonald and Mark Dowd)
You want to be always up to date? Be informed about new features and the latest Xvid releases: just enter your e-mail address below and subscribe to our newsletter!