Xvid 1.3.2 stable release
This is Xvid 1.3.2 bugfix release. It fixes and replaces the previous 1.3.1 stable release.
Changes since 1.3.1:
- Updated implementation of IDCT/FDCT to match error spec of MMX/SSE code
- Added "make info" to unix Makefile
- Removed debian directory from release tarballs
- Made multi-threading (pthread support) switchable at compile time
- Minor GUI changes
- GUI cosmetics
- Updated MSVC project files with seperate build configs for MFT-enabled binary
You can read a more detailed description of the changes in the ChangeLog file available in the top directory of the inflated sources tarball.
Xvid daily snapshot
Xvid cvs snapshot, zipped together daily at 0:00 CET.
Warning: This code might not work or not even compile at all!
You want to be always up to date? Be informed about new features and the latest Xvid releases: just enter your e-mail address below and subscribe to our newsletter!